Monday, November 24, 2014

What A Week!

So, most of my week was spent going to and from hospitals this past week. I've been having back pains recently, so I went to the hospital to get it checked out. They gave me a prescription but they also wanted an x-ray to be done. Except, they don't accept the mission's insurance to do x-rays, so I had to go to another hospital, but it turns out that they don't accept it either. So they gave me the business card of a third place. It had two addresses on it, so I went to the one that I thought I could find. That one doesn't do x-rays, so we had to go to the other one, but it was closed. So we had to go back the next day to finally get the x-rays done. And I have to go back today to get the results. It's an arbitrary mess. All the time we didn't spend at hospitals or on buses, we spent trying to find new people to teach. Also, this past Saturday, we passed out flyers for this huge activity that we're going to have this coming Saturday. It's going to provide a bunch of free public services, so I think it'll be pretty cool. I'm looking forward to it. A shirt I saw this week that I thought was funny: "I kiss better than I cook." Classic brazilian mentality. Well, that's really about all that happened this week.

Until next week,

-Elder Michael Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment