Monday, May 11, 2015

Butterflies and Flower-Kissers

88551, 53.13. So, to explain the subject, there are lots of butterflies and hummingbirds here in Queimadas (I've just forgotten to say anything until now) and the literal translation for the word in portuguese for hummingbird is flower-kisser. This week was pretty good - kinda normal. We did have a zone conference where we talked about how all we should do is baptize. Then, I went on an exchange with a missionary from my MTC group, Elder Anderson. It was a pretty great exchange, he's a good missionary. And in the middle of it, the AP's said that they were going to do an exchange with us. So, I went with one and wandered around trying to find people to teach. It was pretty nuts. We also went to a really far away birthday party (45 min walking), that was pretty fun. They had a barbeque and everything. Also, for some reason, I got really, really sick on Sunday. I have no idea why. I had a fever and pains all over the place. But then I took some drugs and it was all better. And now, today, I don't have any more symptoms. I guess it was some nasty food poisoning. One more thing: This is the last week people should send mail if they want to be certain that I will receive it. All mail is very appreciated.

I hope you all have a great week!

Love you all!

-Elder Michael Carlson

Sunset in Queimadas
The city of Queimadas

No comments:

Post a Comment