Monday, June 29, 2015

This is it!

130607, 78.36 km. Well, this is the end... My mission is over... It feels so weird. Not real at all. I worked pretty normally this past week. Nothing really interesting happened this past week. We did have an english party though. There was an english teacher who wanted our help with some of her students, so that was pretty fun. There wasn't really any other goodbye parties though, since I've only been here for a month or so. I also gave a talk in church about the Atonement. It was alright but very on the fly, since they gave me more or less an hour to plan what I was going to say and I was trying to take care of the people at church at the same time. Also, funny/sad story: A less active that we have been working with promised on Friday to come to church. Yesterday he went to church but with the wrong intention... He went to the bishop and asked his name to be removed from the records... It was very strange, because he always seemed happy when we came over...

See you all (or at least most of you) in 5 days!!!

-Elder Michael Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment