Monday, June 1, 2015

Last Month!

122319 steps, 73.39 km. It doesn't seem real that it's really ending like that. It's going really fast. This week was pretty good, though. I made pretzel dogs today. Also, to explain why I'm emailing so late: my email was having some problems, so I made some phone calls and they told me to try later. So I got home and we decided to work through the afternoon, because our area is so far away. So, I only had time right now. So there's that. Let's see... It was a full week, We talked with a lot of our investigators, unfortunately, no one went to church, because it was raining sunday morning. OH! I also gave a talk in church. About service. I had to prepare it in about 15 minutes... I gave the example of Dad, how he always works and helps other people no matter what. I remember one time that we had to set up tables in the church and Dad asked me if I'd help him. I responded no and ran off. So he had to do it by himslef, with a really bad hernia, but he didn't complain (at least that I remember). He always helps people, no matter what his circumstances are. He's a good dad.

Love you all! Don't forget to send me requests for brazil stuffs. this could be your only chance!

-Elder Michael Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment