Monday, July 21, 2014

Sick Day

Only 104736 steps or 62.84 KM last week. I got really sick last week. I felt like I was going to die and my companions said like I looked as if I would. I stayed in one day but I was able to work all the rest of the week. There's not a whole lot to report for this week but I did see two shirts that were hilarious. Some tee-shirts are in english and so the people here have no idea what they say. There was one girl, who was using rollerskates on a dirt road and her shirt said, "I'm ahead of the times". I had a good chuckle about that one. On another, the front said, "I'm making my way around a labrythnic residential area typical of the center". and the back said, "I make my decisions based on the actions and their consequences." Reasonably said, shirt. I am pretty sad that there's no more world cup to look forward to. That was pretty fun. This past week, we did have 4 investigators at church. Two brothers of a member, one friend of a recent convert and a young woman. But we didn't get Everton there, which was sad. We tried his house but no one was home. So that was pretty sad. Overall, this week was alright. Would have been a lot better had I not been sick but we have to take the bad with the good.

Until next week,

-Elder Michael Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment