Monday, August 25, 2014

Just a Half Week and Quite Sick

So it's been kind of a mellow half week. We've been working a lot with Mireli and Mikaele. They're really close to baptism. They would be baptized tomorrow but they didn't go to church yesterday because Mikaele is trying to give up coffee and she's having withdrawals. But they're going to be baptized this upcoming Sunday. I did learn something funny about Brazilian culture: instead of kissing on the cheek, they sniff people here. Yesterday was alright. We didn't have any investigators at church. And then, after church I got hit with a 24-hour cold pretty bad. My nose was just a snot-faucet and I looked drunk because my eyes were so red. I went and rested inside for 2 hours but we had people to see, so I went back out and we worked for the rest of the night. I slept early and I'm feeling bunches better today. I should be making cookies later today, so that's gonna be really fun, we shall see how they turn out.

Until the next week, love ya!

-Elder Michael Carlson

No comments:

Post a Comment